Friday, February 2, 2018

Vinyasa Practice 2/1/18

This week I decided to go back to Tracey's Vinyasa flow class. Last week she had an injury and so the class was less intense. This week's flow was definitely more intense. We did a lot of the same poses as last week, but there were more hip openers, and core poses. Not only were there a few more poses, but the flow was moderately paced. I am definitely feeling last nights practice today.
I decided to go to Tracey's class because her practice's focus is physical. The poses she prefers engages multiple muscles in various locations of the body. She's descriptive when it comes to which muscles should be engaged, and feeling "it." As a full time student with an internship, and job I spend a lot of time stationary, and do not work out as often as I should so I am weaker, and less flexible compared to previous years. I feel as if her class is perfect for becoming reacquainted with yoga. I like Tracey because she shows me modifications for poses that are considered intermediate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment